This year’s reunion will be held at the Lord Baltimore Hotel, a historic venue located in downtown Baltimore, near the Inner Harbor.
Early Registration will be take place 5:30 PM-7:00 PM on Saturday, September 23
Regular Registration will take place starting 9:30 AM on Sunday, September 24. Our Welcome Luncheon will follow at 11:30AM-1:30PM.
Please book directly with the hotel Tin Can Sailors Group Booking Link
Room rates are $159 (plus tax) per night.
- Hot Breakfast buffet is included in the room rate.
- Due to the city location of the hotel, parking is available at a nearby lot at a discounted rate of $15 (plus tax) per night. This rate does not include in/out privileges. Valet is also available for $37.50 (+20% city tax) per night and does include in/out privileges.
- The hotel is located about 20 minutes from (BWI) Baltimore/Washington International Airport. The hotel does not have a shuttle. Transporation options include taxi, Uber or Lyft. aPublic transit (bus and train) is also an option, if you are comfortable using this option and parking further outside of the city.
- Hospitality Room Update: This year there will be fewer individual hospitality rooms. We have a selection of fantastic rooms that are larger, and are looking to try and share spaces. Guests are not allowed to self cater alcohol in their hospitality rooms. Reunion groups may purchase any beer/wine/alcohol from the hotel directly at the hotel’s cost no upcharge-for consumption in the hospitality rooms.
Optional Tours include:
- Dinner Cruise: 2.5 cruise from the Inner Harbor. Spectacular views of the city skyline and local landmarks. Dinner Buffet and Live Entertainment
- Baltimore: Star-Spangled City – Guided tour of significant Baltimore sites and landmarks, including Ft. McHenry National Monument
- USS Constellation
- Ft. Henry and the Flag House
- B & O Railroad Museum
Information packets with the preliminary itinerary, specific about meetings and meals as well as registration forms are now available. Please call Annmarie at the office, 508-677-0515, to have one mailed to you.
We look forward to seeing you in September!