Please join us for our National Reunion September 24-28, 2023 in Baltimore, Maryland!
Early Registration will be open late afternoon Saturday, September 23
Registration will continue Sunday, September 24 with our Welcome Luncheon to follow.
We have chosen The Lord Baltimore Hotel to host our reunion this year. The Lord Baltimore is a historic hotel located in downtown Baltimore, near the Inner Harbor.
Please book directly with the hotel Tin Can Sailors Group Booking Link
Room rates are $159 per night.
- Hot Breakfast buffet is included in the room rate.
- Due to the city location of the hotel, parking is available at a nearby lot at a discounted rate of $15 per night, but this rate does not include in/out privileges. Valet is also available for $37.50 (+20% city tax) per night for in/out privileges.
- The hotel is located about 20 minutes from (BWI) Baltimore/Washington International Airport. There is not a hotel shuttle. We recommend using Uber or Lyft rather than a taxi, as they have better rates. Public transit (bus and train) is also an option, if you are comfortable using this option and parking further outside of the city.
- Hospitality Room Update: This year there will be fewer individual hospitality rooms. We have a selection of fantastic rooms that are larger, and are looking to try and share spaces. Also, due to State guidelines, guests are not allowed to self cater alcohol in their hospitality rooms. We were able to negotiate purchasing any beer/wine/alcohol from the hotel directly for their cost, no upcharge for consumption in the hospitality rooms. This will save a trip to the store in the city and you will be able to have everything you need in the hospitality rooms.
Possible Optional Tours may include…
- Dinner Cruise: 2.5 cruise from the Inner Harbor. Spectacular views of the city skyline and local landmarks. Dinner Buffet and Live DJ Entertainment
- Baltimore: Star-Spangled City – Guided tour of significant Baltimore sites and landmarks, including Ft. McHenry National Monument
- Discover Annapolis: Travel to Maryland’s Capital with sites that include The US Naval Academy and a walking tour of “The Yard”, as well as the USNA Museum.
- Washington, D.C and Arlington National Cemetery: Explore some of America’s most celebrated monuments and memorials including the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the MLK Memorial, as well as a visit to Arlington National Cemetery where guests will board a tram and tour the grounds including The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- We will be working with the hotel to put together some self-guided tour options and “things to do” nearby if you want to go off on your own and explore the surrounding areas.
- The Lord Baltimore Hotel has a private movie theatre (capacity 60). We plan to show some Navy/Military related movies throughout the duration of the reunion for those who may not be on the tours or are looking to enjoy a good film.
Information packets with final optional tour information, registration forms, as well as the preliminary itinerary will be available sometime in April. Please call Annmarie at the office, 508-677-0515, to be placed on the list.
We look forward to seeing you in September!